11-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Fawklin's eyes Jet open, "THE FOUNTAIN!" during his meditation he saw a glimpse of Yemukefu resting on pale stone in water, he turns in the direction of the fountain and starts to run as fast as he can.
I'll get there in no time!
The closer he got to the fountain the more excited he became for his sword is the only remnant of a home far gone and a the only person to care about him. He stopped abruptly to witness his first person since coming to The Nexus.
What strange robes this person is wearing, I must be cautious.
I'll get there in no time!
The closer he got to the fountain the more excited he became for his sword is the only remnant of a home far gone and a the only person to care about him. He stopped abruptly to witness his first person since coming to The Nexus.
What strange robes this person is wearing, I must be cautious.

