11-22-2014, 08:50 PM
"They aren't penguins by the way. They are Prinnies."
Guu was suddenly standing beside the two of them.
"Souls of bad people put in weak bodies for penance or whatever. That's what the one i ran into earlier told me anyways." She stated. "I'm done patching up the Soul Reaper. I'll be over by the fountain surfing the Dataverse if you need me."
And she walks off, seating herself by the water, pulling a dataverse device out of her stomach.
Guu was suddenly standing beside the two of them.
"Souls of bad people put in weak bodies for penance or whatever. That's what the one i ran into earlier told me anyways." She stated. "I'm done patching up the Soul Reaper. I'll be over by the fountain surfing the Dataverse if you need me."
And she walks off, seating herself by the water, pulling a dataverse device out of her stomach.
[float=right]
[/float]
