11-18-2014, 05:48 PM
Guu stands there, looking into Nyeseth’s soul. He started to do what she ordered, but he suddenly stopped and turned away.
For every second he wasn’t heading towards the tent as commanded, she would get more and more agitated. He reached to grasp his sword, she’s mad. He looks distrustful at a random direction, she’s even madder. He says her name while pointing at her, absolutely livid.
Nyeseth’s head suddenly felt the impact of Guu’s fist lightly hitting the side of his head as she had finally lost all her patience.
“What part of get to the medical tent did you not hear?” Guu stated, sounding bored but slightly angry. “Don’t you know when a nurse tells you do something, you’re supposed to…”
It was around this point that she noticed the masked figure Nyeseth was talking to. Still not used to her senses apparently…
She rushed in front of the stranger, her eyes suddenly becoming wide and expressive and a big old adorable smile on her face.
“Hello! I’m Guu! Nice to meet you! I’m…” She started talking in a sickeningly sweet voice but slowly shifting back into her monotone voice with her face sinking back into her default. “…too tired to keep that up anymore.”
She scanned him with her giant black eyes, taking extra notice on the hat and the mask.
“Never been a fan of Zorro, sorry. I’m sure the cosplay is nice.”
She noticed Desco standing next to her. Really got to work on using her senses. She un-compiled her mind and dug up whatever she may have heard from her subconscious.
‘Shingami… Right, the guy said Nyeseth was a Shinigami. Gods of Death… does he love apples?’ She thought to herself. ‘Well, he might be mistaken considering Nyes is a Soul Reaper, so another misunderstanding in the works here.’
“Like I said, I’m Guu,” she said, “I’m a cute little girl.”
She glares at the masked stranger until he responds.
For every second he wasn’t heading towards the tent as commanded, she would get more and more agitated. He reached to grasp his sword, she’s mad. He looks distrustful at a random direction, she’s even madder. He says her name while pointing at her, absolutely livid.
Nyeseth’s head suddenly felt the impact of Guu’s fist lightly hitting the side of his head as she had finally lost all her patience.
“What part of get to the medical tent did you not hear?” Guu stated, sounding bored but slightly angry. “Don’t you know when a nurse tells you do something, you’re supposed to…”
It was around this point that she noticed the masked figure Nyeseth was talking to. Still not used to her senses apparently…
She rushed in front of the stranger, her eyes suddenly becoming wide and expressive and a big old adorable smile on her face.
“Hello! I’m Guu! Nice to meet you! I’m…” She started talking in a sickeningly sweet voice but slowly shifting back into her monotone voice with her face sinking back into her default. “…too tired to keep that up anymore.”
She scanned him with her giant black eyes, taking extra notice on the hat and the mask.
“Never been a fan of Zorro, sorry. I’m sure the cosplay is nice.”
She noticed Desco standing next to her. Really got to work on using her senses. She un-compiled her mind and dug up whatever she may have heard from her subconscious.
‘Shingami… Right, the guy said Nyeseth was a Shinigami. Gods of Death… does he love apples?’ She thought to herself. ‘Well, he might be mistaken considering Nyes is a Soul Reaper, so another misunderstanding in the works here.’
“Like I said, I’m Guu,” she said, “I’m a cute little girl.”
She glares at the masked stranger until he responds.
[float=right]
[/float]
