11-13-2014, 12:37 PM
You know the drill, post this up as your new roster.
Name: Seraph
Level: 1
Spent OM: 5,000
Proficiencies: (2,000); Physical Strength (1000), Ranged (1000)
Powers: (2100); Advanced Regeneration (1800), Basic Super Jumping (300)
Moves: (900); Arrancar Zanpakutō (300), Bala (300), Cero (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 3
SPD: 4
TEC: 2
I'll post up your log page which you may utilize to make purchases at a later time.
You’ll also need to submit a request to Omni to change your name, as I can’t do that.
Remember your first IC post should be in the Nexus. Please see the introduction page in the Rules for further details. Afterwards, you’re free to head to any of the other verses that can be reached from the Nexus.
Name: Seraph
Level: 1
Spent OM: 5,000
Proficiencies: (2,000); Physical Strength (1000), Ranged (1000)
Powers: (2100); Advanced Regeneration (1800), Basic Super Jumping (300)
Moves: (900); Arrancar Zanpakutō (300), Bala (300), Cero (300)
Super Moves:
Transformations:
Summons:
Items:
Bases:
Unlocks:
Base stats:
ATK: 1
DEF: 3
SPD: 4
TEC: 2
I'll post up your log page which you may utilize to make purchases at a later time.
You’ll also need to submit a request to Omni to change your name, as I can’t do that.
Remember your first IC post should be in the Nexus. Please see the introduction page in the Rules for further details. Afterwards, you’re free to head to any of the other verses that can be reached from the Nexus.
![[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]](http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad202/missfinefeather/SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png)

