11-13-2014, 05:08 AM
The little girl spoke with an uncomfortable tone, yet her voice was still oddly childlike. The little girl gave her name, Guu. It was an odd name, but he’d seen stranger names before. Guu continued her explanation that seemed to get faster and more jumbled with each word, he was only able to catch the phrase ‘I’m a cute little girl’ before it became an inaudible jumble of what he believed to be words. The little girl held out her hand, something that was not common among little children, her sophisticated, yet childlike nature confused him a little.
‘Well… Guu… It’s nice to meet you, I would shake your hand, but right now, I’m holding myself up with my sword and it requires two hands.’ Nyeseth smiled as he turned to Desco.
‘Desco, what do you want to do from here? I can’t go anywhere for a small time, but as soon as I can, we can get going.’ Nyeseth asked as he examined the girl, she said she was a demon, did that mean she was a Hollow? He couldn’t see the hole in her chest, so he was sure she wasn’t his enemy. He felt as though he could trust her, and more importantly, like he had to protect her, and now this new girl as well.
‘Well… Guu… It’s nice to meet you, I would shake your hand, but right now, I’m holding myself up with my sword and it requires two hands.’ Nyeseth smiled as he turned to Desco.
‘Desco, what do you want to do from here? I can’t go anywhere for a small time, but as soon as I can, we can get going.’ Nyeseth asked as he examined the girl, she said she was a demon, did that mean she was a Hollow? He couldn’t see the hole in her chest, so he was sure she wasn’t his enemy. He felt as though he could trust her, and more importantly, like he had to protect her, and now this new girl as well.
