The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baby Steps
#26
Guu swung around to face Nyeseth, giving him a gentle but kind of bashful smile, her eyes shimmering a little bit. It was so sickeningly cute he could barely notice that she’s not wearing her Sherlock Holmes costume anymore and seems to have vanished when no one was looking.
Nervously shuffling her feet, she tilts her head downward, averting eye contact from Nyeseth.
“I’m Guu.” She said, her voice sounding soft and meek. She spoke again, but it all came out way too fast and quiet; quickly degenerating into a inaudible mumble six words in.
“I’m a cute little girl who’s not really a cute little girl but a trickster goddess in disguise though I guess I’m just a little girl now thanks to Omni, though don’t think I won’t prank you anyways. It will be fun as hell.”
She makes an audible gulp, then turns to look Nyeseth in the eyes.
“Sorry, I tend to get shy around strangers when I’m not playing detective…” She outstretches a hand to shake. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Quote: Stomach of Holding Queue (Update):
[spoiler]1. Bubble Pipe
2. Sherlock Holmes Hat and Shawl
3. Mobile Dataverse Device
4. Swimsuit

5. Box; sides measure 4'5" by 4'5".

6. Guucycle

7. Hair Brush

8. Stereo w/Michael Jackson album cassette[/spoiler]
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)