11-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm the NPC guy, so I'll gladly play Gero to your Genjuro. This coming week I'll actually have some days off from school, so it'll be a good time to collaborate and whatnot.
I like your desire to pull in genetics.
I'd be cautious play Gero as anyone who gives a shit about actually fighting Diablo's forces by any means. That'd be like saying Josef Mengele's experiments were motivated by his desire to fight the allies. And by 'hooked' do you mean himself being addicted or simply becoming fascinated with them.
I like your desire to pull in genetics.
I'd be cautious play Gero as anyone who gives a shit about actually fighting Diablo's forces by any means. That'd be like saying Josef Mengele's experiments were motivated by his desire to fight the allies. And by 'hooked' do you mean himself being addicted or simply becoming fascinated with them.
![[Image: proto.jpg]](http://epiqz.com/omni/proto.jpg)
![[Image: DAHost.png]](http://www.omniverse-rpg.com/images/badges/Events/DAHost.png)
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host
