The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sciency stuff in The Empire!
#1
I'm making this topic to discuss what should be going on behind the scenes in the Empire, and to get my NPC Prime Genjuro Kazamatsuri introduced so that everyone can get a good feel for his personality in case they wish to use him for any plots.

Also, need Omni's permission to use Gero here. But I'd like to post a back and forth with someone else taking control of Gero for this story.

Namely I would like to get them hanging out, doing some experiments, maybe test battle some of the basic Battle Suits/Demons Genjuro can easily provide against prototype things. More specifically, I'd like to get Gero hooked on the genes the Demons provide as the Demons from Hades Genjuro summons to experiment with all run off of Fear Energy. Diablo is specifically good at Terror and fear based things, so delving into this aspect should obviously have a lot of potential if Gero and Genjuro can turn that passive ability into a much more focused and weaponized form to act against fear based powers that Diablo himself uses. As Dr. Gero is known, to those that even know of him, for his works against Diablo this is a good topic to follow I think.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)