11-08-2014, 07:14 PM
Rand woke up in extreme confusion. A little girl with pink hair was presently spouting some strange stuff about middle school, calling Neku "Carrot Top", and concluding that this was all a misunderstanding. That was nice and all but...
"So let me get this straight none of you work for The Dark One?" He asked still extremely skeptical,"Nor a Forsaken or as you may know them The Chosen?"
"Because if any of you work for them, then we are enemies of the highest order for I am the Dragon Reborn," he said trying to provoke a response in any of them that may be shadowspawn or dark friends. "If none of you are then I suggest we go our different ways."
"So let me get this straight none of you work for The Dark One?" He asked still extremely skeptical,"Nor a Forsaken or as you may know them The Chosen?"
"Because if any of you work for them, then we are enemies of the highest order for I am the Dragon Reborn," he said trying to provoke a response in any of them that may be shadowspawn or dark friends. "If none of you are then I suggest we go our different ways."

