The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deja Vu
#34
At some point during the battle, she took into account what the combatants were saying and developed a plan. She took a few minutes to focus.
As Desco stood between Neku and Nyeseth, Guu’s voice rang over the three of them.
“Middle school my dear Desco,” Guu said. “This looks like a case for Junior Detective Guu!”
Guu walks up next to Desco, her social face still active, however she’s wearing a stereotypical Sherlock Holmes hat and shawl, complete with bubble pipe. She speaks with a soft and gentle voice but still keeps an authoritative tone; like a child pretending to be an adult.
“Now I heard Carrot Top over there doesn’t like the other guy because he’s a Reaper.” She continued. “However, I’ve never seen Reapers where I’m from nor have I’ve ever seen any demons where I’m from. And considering the position I’ve held, I would have heard of them and they would have heard of me.”
She points towards Nyeseth.
“He kept going on about powers I’ve never heard of and so have you Carrot Top. Clearly you all work under completely different rules, which tells me we are all from completely different universes.”
She turns to Neku.
“To me, when I call you Carrot Top, I think of the comedian, however I existed in the world where the comedian exists. The word probably has a completely different meaning to you.”
She walks up to Neku and looks him straight in the eyes.
“So maybe when that guy over there said he was a Reaper, maybe he meant something completely different. Think hard, has he shown any of the characteristics of the beings you hate so much?”
She struts back towards Desco with a confident look on her face.
“From this I deduce, that this is a classic case of misunderstanding. Case closed!”
She stands next to Desco and goes back to making deceptively adorable faces while listening intently.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)