11-04-2014, 05:38 PM
Unlike Proto, I don't have a set system of points. I simply read the fight, take into account what was written, how it was written, and any penalties for not keeping deadlines and such. So, here goes my judgement.
The winners are Nyeseth and Desco.
Unfortunately for Neko, his partner posted only once out of four times. Additionally, he made it a point to not attack Desco, which put him at a severe disadvantage, in regards to roleplay considerations.
Had this been a Battle Royale, I likely would have given the victory to Neku, as his writing was good. Sometimes a bit confusing, as I'm unfamiliar with his source material, but good.
Desco also had very good writing,and I enjoyed her posts.
Nyeseth's writing seemed, on occasion, to jump around a bit. Not bad writing, but I took it into account.
As for Accumulated Damage, here it is.
Rand takes 5, due to Neku being unable to dismiss his lightning before it coursed through the Dragon's head and knocking him unconcious. I'll take this as the reason he was incapacitated during the fight.
Neku takes 2 from the multitude of slashes he received.
Nyeseth takes 3 from the tumble he incurred from the ice pillar, and the lightning bolt.
Desco is unharmed.
Desco and Nyeseth may choose to kill or spare the others as they see fit.
The winners are Nyeseth and Desco.
Unfortunately for Neko, his partner posted only once out of four times. Additionally, he made it a point to not attack Desco, which put him at a severe disadvantage, in regards to roleplay considerations.
Had this been a Battle Royale, I likely would have given the victory to Neku, as his writing was good. Sometimes a bit confusing, as I'm unfamiliar with his source material, but good.
Desco also had very good writing,and I enjoyed her posts.
Nyeseth's writing seemed, on occasion, to jump around a bit. Not bad writing, but I took it into account.
As for Accumulated Damage, here it is.
Rand takes 5, due to Neku being unable to dismiss his lightning before it coursed through the Dragon's head and knocking him unconcious. I'll take this as the reason he was incapacitated during the fight.
Neku takes 2 from the multitude of slashes he received.
Nyeseth takes 3 from the tumble he incurred from the ice pillar, and the lightning bolt.
Desco is unharmed.
Desco and Nyeseth may choose to kill or spare the others as they see fit.
