The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shiki Soku Zeku
#3
His gaze cast downward, noticing the sacred blade Yoshimitsu in his belly. Leaning his head back, he sighed when saw the tip poking out the back. Already his sense of humor was coming. A light chuckle fell from his lips as he thought, “Not the first time I woke up being penetrated.” He looked back up as he sensed eyes watching him. Show time.

Hidden by bent light, a soft silhouette sat in the distance. Was this God? Or an imposter? Most likely a tricky trickster trying deceitfully deceive the ninja (you know you're a samurai, quit lying). In time the figure spoke, leaving the costumed mystic speechless. Literally.

You can take my tongue, but you can't take my wit you...

“My name is Omni. This is not the world you know. This is the Omniverse.”

Seems like your name should be “Ego”. But I hear there's an entire planet with that name. With that big head, any relation?

“You interest me, so I have made you part of it. The Omniverse is a place that reflects the wishes of those who are part of it. But! There are rules. I will explain them only once, so listen carefully.”

What if I wished the ancient curse of Suzume the Harlot on you? Would I get my wish and you'd suck a thousand dicks?

The silly thing playing with his toys handed his newest addition a mystical orb emitting rainbows of every color. He had no choice but to accept the orb, staring into it through his mask. “This is Omnilium. It’s what ties the Omniverse together. Without it, you are nothing. With it, anything you desire can be yours. But you will need more than this. If you desire it enough, you will find it. You will find that using it comes naturally. Just think of what you desire most.”

Oh ho...perhaps this isn't a bad alternative to death after all.

“You will not be alone in the Omniverse. There are others. Of course, they, too desire Omnilium. Do not fear death. For as long as you interest me, you will be reborn.”

Hmm...so others are gathering power to come for you. So...a competition? And things to take from others?

“That’s all you need to know right now. You’ll figure out the rest soon enough. I’ll be watching … and waiting.”

You won't have to wait long...Yoshimitsu strikes like lightning in the early hours, dark and foreboding before light flashes dangerously and is gone as quickly as it arrived. Damn I'm good at poetry!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)