The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Heads Up
#1
Not going to be able to do much in the way of anything the next few days mostly because my right hand continues to worsen. May be to do with a dog bite I received a year ago exacerbated by carpal tunnel and my current job which has grown more and more intensive and stressful. Currently typing with just my left hand but it is very difficult. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow but can't say much else for the moment. Therefore I may need other staffers to step up or even get another staffer on board as right now everyone is pretty pressed. I'll update soon but wanted to give a heads up on current updates and why I'm not around as much aside from work.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)