The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Community 'Book Club'
#3
I have no problems doing this - if you want me to. I actually like the idea, as it is just a standard OM increase that rewards direct participation. I agree with Ganon as well about having 2 options for threads. Now obviously if there isn't that many active topics, it could just be knocked down to one. But, having a choice between threads would be nice for people that may have already read through one, and haven't even begun reading through the other; giving them the perfect reason to do so.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)