10-26-2014, 01:04 AM
First off, thanks for your critique. I always appreciate a kind word and a helpful suggestion.
While I don't speak for Enel, I found that the word count we agreed upon was incredibly restrictive. All three of my posts would have been 800+ words, which may have been a factor in why I may not have gotten all my points across. The peace offering at the end was actually meant to be a final gamble to stop the fight, once Ganondorf began flagging and realized he may not win the thing. When Enel didn't let up, that was when Ganon resorted to his dark magick.
I will, however, try to work on fielding my character's motivations more in my writing.
While I don't speak for Enel, I found that the word count we agreed upon was incredibly restrictive. All three of my posts would have been 800+ words, which may have been a factor in why I may not have gotten all my points across. The peace offering at the end was actually meant to be a final gamble to stop the fight, once Ganondorf began flagging and realized he may not win the thing. When Enel didn't let up, that was when Ganon resorted to his dark magick.
I will, however, try to work on fielding my character's motivations more in my writing.
