The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Baby Steps
#23
Guu saw Desco contemplating what she had just said. Guu busted out her Dataverse device and starts surfing, sitting down on the edge of the fountain close to Desco.

"Then again, you have no responsibility for what goes on here as of yet, I'm guessing you just got here like I did." she said with a heavy sigh. "Just go with whatever makes you happy I guess."

Guu aims her device at Desco, followed by the digital sound of a camera shutter, then goes back to surfing the dataverse.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg][float=right][Image: sN7AejK.jpg][/float]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)