The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Poll: Who won?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Enel
50.00%
1 50.00%
Ganondorf
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
G-Dog vs Ear Man
#5
Desco Wrote:If extending the deadline is itself bad my vote doesn't count, and I haven't read anything yet. I would consider this a fundamental flaw with evaluation.

Also a community vote is probably unfair pressure on the judge, especially if the judge feels that the majority is wrong
I agree with this.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)