10-20-2014, 08:30 PM
As Neku stepped between him and the others, he realized that he’d said something to set him off. When he asked if he was a reaper, he assumed that Neku had a problem with reapers, but he had missed the soul part.
‘Yeah, I’m a Soul Reaper. Not just any reaper.’ Nyeseth replied as he could see Neku’s eyes examining him, looking over him as if he was the enemy. Nyeseth didn’t want to fight, but he could see it coming.
‘I’m not the enemy here Neku.’ Nyeseth said as he placed his right hand on his sword, readying himself for what was to come.
‘Yeah, I’m a Soul Reaper. Not just any reaper.’ Nyeseth replied as he could see Neku’s eyes examining him, looking over him as if he was the enemy. Nyeseth didn’t want to fight, but he could see it coming.
‘I’m not the enemy here Neku.’ Nyeseth said as he placed his right hand on his sword, readying himself for what was to come.
