10-19-2014, 11:50 AM
Aha! Now I can actually post as Yoshimitsu! Inlumia, I like your thinking. Between myself and Shang Tsung, it sounds like we have a crafty bunch. Hopefully Kuzan is a sneaky person as well.
I was actually thinking of a minor Camelot or Pale Moors detour as a way for us to get to know each other. I want to run something akin to a Nidhogg tournament. Mostly it'll be based on this. As in a freakish cult that worships a giant flying worm and the greatest honor is to kill your opponent and get eaten by said giant flying worm. And from there receive praise and honor for slaying a bunch of weird cultists and be asked to go kill the Tarrasque!
We could be heroes. We could be Monster Hunters. But mostly I'm just jealous I missed fighting the Rathalos and want to kill big things.
I was actually thinking of a minor Camelot or Pale Moors detour as a way for us to get to know each other. I want to run something akin to a Nidhogg tournament. Mostly it'll be based on this. As in a freakish cult that worships a giant flying worm and the greatest honor is to kill your opponent and get eaten by said giant flying worm. And from there receive praise and honor for slaying a bunch of weird cultists and be asked to go kill the Tarrasque!
We could be heroes. We could be Monster Hunters. But mostly I'm just jealous I missed fighting the Rathalos and want to kill big things.

