The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deja Vu OOC
#14
I love how I just barely found this thread. Rand has not encountered the True Power yet...but he's surely heard or read about legends of the True Power and its devastating affects. At the very least he could think Neku can use saidin and as a consequence feel a bond with the kid. Also if Rand hears the term "Soul Reaper" he might think its some kind of shadowspawn, seeing as the Dark One is the "Lord of the Grave" and would totally join in on an attack against poor Nyeseth. I think I just worked out Rand's role in the remainder of this thread in one post. Yay me!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)