10-18-2014, 01:50 PM
Rand realized he had yet to introduce himself to his two new companions. "Pardon my rudeness in not introducing myself, my name is Rand al'Thor and I am the Dragon Reborn," he said with a nod of his head toward Desco and Nyeseth.
The little girl had confirmed what he had been afraid of since he realized he couldn't channel anymore, Omni had taken away his connection to saidin. "Actually I have lost something. I lost my connection to the One Power, so in a sense I have lost a lot of my abilities as well. The good news is I won't go insane due to the taint. The bad news is I had a series of prophecies to fulfill and so far I've only fulfilled a few of them. Also, if I don't fulfill the remaining prophecies my world will come to an end."
Neku had asked the most bizarre question he had heard yet. "I don't seem to have one...and I'm with Nyeseth on this. This certainly not a game," he said turning to address the orange-head
The little girl had confirmed what he had been afraid of since he realized he couldn't channel anymore, Omni had taken away his connection to saidin. "Actually I have lost something. I lost my connection to the One Power, so in a sense I have lost a lot of my abilities as well. The good news is I won't go insane due to the taint. The bad news is I had a series of prophecies to fulfill and so far I've only fulfilled a few of them. Also, if I don't fulfill the remaining prophecies my world will come to an end."
Neku had asked the most bizarre question he had heard yet. "I don't seem to have one...and I'm with Nyeseth on this. This certainly not a game," he said turning to address the orange-head

