07-24-2016, 05:58 PM
To: Jak (lightdarkhero@Omniverse.com)
From: Cat (littlekitten@omniverse.com)
Dear Jak,
This is Daxter... I bet you are missing me right now but I am with cat and frusterated. What are you up to? Why didn't you tell me you were going to race in the F-zero races?
Orange Lightinin'
I wasn't sure what to say, but it looks like Daxter covered most of it. We might come by to see you at the finish line so, yeah. I'll see you some day?
From: Cat (littlekitten@omniverse.com)
Dear Jak,
This is Daxter... I bet you are missing me right now but I am with cat and frusterated. What are you up to? Why didn't you tell me you were going to race in the F-zero races?
Orange Lightinin'
I wasn't sure what to say, but it looks like Daxter covered most of it. We might come by to see you at the finish line so, yeah. I'll see you some day?

