The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deja Vu OOC
#3
Hmm, Do you think that Neku would be able to travel with Nyeseth at all? if not then I'm probably going to end up with Desco and Guu... which will be... Sigh... interesting. Also, I'm not sure about Rand, I kind of didn't expecting to come back so I'm kind of working with the fact that he's back.

That isn't to say that I wanna go with Neku over anyone, going with Desco would mean Nyeseth has someone to protect? I dunno I could travel with anyone I guess, but I feel like Rand will end up going with Neku.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)