The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's it hanging?
#13
Sarah Kerrigan Wrote:Regarding requests, I can only think of maybe more unique quests. They don't have to be artefact quests per say, but maybe quests designed to up your influence with a particular faction? I like having story prompts and generally knowing what the next step is and every little bit helps.

I made a few of these a couple months back (when I did the other unique quests). Quests/quest chains designed for each main faction.

I believe it's on me to come up with a few more (to cover all the bases) before we consider launching those.

Thank you for the reminder. I will actually go back to what I have/what I need when I'm on the train out of the city this afternoon.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)