The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's it hanging?
#12
I have always been the sort of roleplayer that needs direction. Any sort of it will do: a prompt others to reply to. And as a general rule, I do not like working by myself. I can do it - if I have to - but it usually never comes out quite the way I want it to. I am all for having a few events that brings everyone together each year, despite all the problems that could arise from it. To be honest, I much prefer interaction than weaving my own web of stories by myself anyways.

As for right now, I plan to keep roleplaying with Dark Link, but I would welcome anyone that wants to jump in as well. After our intro topic is finished we plan on heading to Coruscant and get involved with the Empire Faction. That will go on for quite some time. Outside of that I am always open to ideas and other people tossing their characters in. Likewise having someone roleplay Npcs (whomever they may be) would be just as awesome.

Regarding requests, I can only think of maybe more unique quests. They don't have to be artefact quests per say, but maybe quests designed to up your influence with a particular faction? I like having story prompts and generally knowing what the next step is and every little bit helps.
[Image: SarahKerrigan_sig199_zpswcfeq7fe.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)