The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's it hanging?
#10
Ganondorf Wrote:It's your destiny, Greg. Don't deny it.

On a less irritating note, I think 1 or 2 mass storylines a year wouldn't be overkill, and it allows us to do things like: bring together the community, add more lore, add a competitive aspect aside from Fights, create unlikely teams (Ganmus?), etc.

So, not like every other month or so, but on occasion do something big.

I just wanted to +1 all of Ganondorf's points.

On a personal level, I'm cool. Part of me wants to have others to write with, but the more rational side of me realizes I couldn't really keep up with anyone who wants to be active on a less than weekly/twice weekly basis.

Desco Wrote:I'm good so far. But long term, Desco should have some plans to help one of the particularly evil characters.

Or you should repent your evil ways and join Shang Tsung. He's a pretty nice guy working to make Darkshire a better place.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)