The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How's it hanging?
#4
Considering I only got to be in Aether Saga 1.0 and didn't finish, I agree. By and large, I don't like being forced into group storylines or main events, however I think an event now and then that brings people together for one reason or another would be fun. Like Omni decides to throw the Primes for a loop and send some huge ass OP NPC to stomp the yard. Or something along the lines of Soul Caliber story where there's an item villains and heroes would want and race to fight over it and those who don't care just plug along.

Personally though, I'm having a blast. The original concept for Vitruvius was very much akin to a Zelda/Mega Man mash up. He's a robot protecting a kingdom and hunts down the relics of the pre-apocalypse era that are military weapons so they stay out of the hands of humans and then finds out one of the lead scientists who triggered the next big war has awaken from a cryo-pod so he takes the fight to him before he can start up another war. Now, though, I've been leaning toward Vitruvius becoming a war machine and systematically discovering all the sick weapons installed in his body.

Yoshimitsu, I'm gonna have fun with him and making him a character that depends on interaction and fighting people. He's gonna be my "competitive gaming" character.
[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)