The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Adventures of Samus and Chums
#6
Today in the Adventures of Samus and Chums:

Hey Vit, I decided to leave your convo out of my roleplay, so it's down to you whether Adam got interrupted by Samus there and didn't get to answer, or whether he reveals that he's an AI ex-human and Samus is a bounty hunter (of course, he doesn't necessarily need to specify that she's a Human Bounty Hunter :fullderpSmile. It just didn't fit into what I was writing from Samus's perspective. But if you want I can jump back with my next post and answer it. Next 'actual' post will be Samus breaking away and fighting on top of the ship. She'll want Vitruvius helping out if he has any ranged defensive capabilities.

Not super feeling it right now, these posts are coming out slow, otherwise I'd be outta this city already. But I'm hoping to wrap things up in the next week or so.
[Image: 0bwAI3j.jpg]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)