The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 2 - Line: 4027 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 4027 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 86 build_prefixes




Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pesterlogs: OSBURB
#7
Quote:-- freskAbenet [FA] began pestering nocturnalNerd [NN] at 13:13:02 --

FA: "Hi...Paul!"
NN: "Hey, It's Been A While. How Are You Doing?"
FA: "Doing... okay... how are, um... you doing, Paul?"
NN: "I'm quite fine. So what did contact me for?" "Oh... um..."
FA: "Well... I hadn't, um..."
FA: "Contacted you in... a while... so..."
FA: "I wanted to, um... say hi."
FA: "If that's... okay... if I said... hi..."
NN: "Yeah, it's nice to talk to you again!"
NN: "Have you heard about Osburb, perhaps?"
FA: "Osburb?"
NN: "It's apparently this new game. I'm not quite sure what it's about, but a certain person kept pushing me until I downloaded it."
FA: "Oh. Who, um... wanted you to... download it?"
NN: "Actually, I Can't Quite Recall Who... Strange."
NN: "Would You Like Me To Send The File Over?"
FA: "You... want to send me a... file?"
NN: "If It's Fine With You."
FA: "Please?"
NN: "Ok, Sending It Now."
FA: "Thank you."
NN: "You're Welcome!"


-- freskabenet  [FA] ceased pestering nocturnalnerd [NN] at 13:15:35 --


Messages In This Thread
Pesterlogs: OSBURB - by First Guardian - 05-01-2016, 02:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)