The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yoshimitsu and you! (And possibly Shang Tsung, too)
#2
I'd been making slow plans to go after the Tarrasque myself at some point, so I'd be down for lending some of snow cone's special brand of help to the crazy man with the cursed sword. Once things wind down in Camelot with the current shenanigans involving Ornstein, I had no definite plans for where to go, so ending up in an area with a giant monster to hunt would be right up where Kuzan's luck has been at since his arrival.

Yeh.
"Hold on a second, I have a call..."
[Image: blog-Wesker.jpg]
"Yes, this is Wesker. Go ahead."


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)