10-04-2014, 02:01 PM
So I'm close to hitting the requirement for a second character and I'm definitely dead set on Yoshimitsu for a multitude of reasons. The main one being he's from a fighting series so I'm building him as someone who will be fighting a lot. Of course he'll have all the other vignettes of his personality: Honorable, impulsive, has ulterior motives for everything he does, hilarious and very Zen.
The first major thing I want to do is go after The Tarrasque. For reasons. They're special to Yoshimitsu. Anyway! I basically want to make a bee line to it. So my first idea is "Hey SHANG TSUNG CREEPY SOUL EATER MAN!" You're in the Pale Moors, wanna go hunting with a crazy samurai pretending he's a ninja?!
If not, since it says we should have a group for this hunting of monsters, who would want to travel with Yoshimitsu? I mean, if I have to I will straight up murder that thing by myself. I dunno how. I dunno when. But I will if I gotta! I will do what I do in League of Legends and fight the Dragon solo and impress everyone when the alert pops up "SO AND SO HAS SLAIN THE DRAGON!" And they're like "We didn't ping for dragon..." "I know." "You did it solo?" "Yup" "HOLY SHIT!"
Yeah. :fuckyeah:
The first major thing I want to do is go after The Tarrasque. For reasons. They're special to Yoshimitsu. Anyway! I basically want to make a bee line to it. So my first idea is "Hey SHANG TSUNG CREEPY SOUL EATER MAN!" You're in the Pale Moors, wanna go hunting with a crazy samurai pretending he's a ninja?!
If not, since it says we should have a group for this hunting of monsters, who would want to travel with Yoshimitsu? I mean, if I have to I will straight up murder that thing by myself. I dunno how. I dunno when. But I will if I gotta! I will do what I do in League of Legends and fight the Dragon solo and impress everyone when the alert pops up "SO AND SO HAS SLAIN THE DRAGON!" And they're like "We didn't ping for dragon..." "I know." "You did it solo?" "Yup" "HOLY SHIT!"
Yeah. :fuckyeah:
![[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2zh1op1.jpg)
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.

