05-02-2016, 10:45 PM
Quote:-- scarletFlight [SF] began pestering bespectacledGeek [BG] --
SF: Psst hey BG
BG: WHAT
BG: Sorry
BG: My bet just went up in flames, was a little hard on my shift key
SF: Ohhh ouch, should have waited for me to do a run : )
BG: Nah its fine, wasn't much more than pocket change on it anyway
BG: So whatcha need?
SF: Uhh, do you happen to know where I can get ballistic grade plastics?
BG: You broke your hoverboard again didn't you
BG: I told you to go easy on those landings, not even military grade plastic can stand up to all that grinding
SF: HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT, THERE WAS A CAR, I WAS DISTRACTED
BG: Sure it was
BG: just kidding
SF: >_>
BG: Anyway
SF: Yes, can you get some for me? I only need about 5 pounds
BG: 5 pounds. Oddly specific amount.
BG: Small order, easy to notice...
BG: I'll see about it
BG: Might need to do some under the table trading but...
BG: it should be to you in the next 24 hours
SF: Thanks! Actually I could use even less and just repair the crack
BG: You sure?
SF: Actually just get me the 5 pounds and I'll just keep what I don't use
BG: Got it
BG: Talk to you later
SF: Thanks man! Wait! You need my address!
BG: Its OK, I'll get it
SF: Huh??
BG: I got eyes everywhere, you know?
SF: Oh, kinda creepy, but whatevs
BG: No, its not like that
BG: ... or it could be
BG: But I don't use it for that >.<
BG: Don't worry, it will get to you
SF: Dude just stop, go to sleep, get some rest, or do what ever you usually do
SF: And thanks
BG: Not a problem
-- scarletFlight [SF] ceased pestering bespectacledGeek [BG] --

