09-18-2014, 07:51 PM
I'll have my words up before the s time limit which is on the 19th around MIdnight my time.. ... I will read your posts in a few.. and make it work
Also.. I nominated Alex.... He said he agreed with it>_> How do you appoint yourself it?
I realize how it may have been confused and where it would have happened, and at this point I know I have lost unless I can make a sinple post that is..... better then his 3 combined... But I know its not gonna happen...
SO it doesnt matter this time but For future reference my Choice will always be Alex. Reason being: He is one of the strongest writers, if not the strongest writers, I truly believe he is unbiased, And... Well... Lol... I can't really curse the guy out if I think he is wrong>_>
Also.. I nominated Alex.... He said he agreed with it>_> How do you appoint yourself it?
I realize how it may have been confused and where it would have happened, and at this point I know I have lost unless I can make a sinple post that is..... better then his 3 combined... But I know its not gonna happen...
SO it doesnt matter this time but For future reference my Choice will always be Alex. Reason being: He is one of the strongest writers, if not the strongest writers, I truly believe he is unbiased, And... Well... Lol... I can't really curse the guy out if I think he is wrong>_>
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

