09-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Whew! So this weekend, man. Crazy. I got back yesterday at like, four in the morning so yeah, not been around.
Proto, it's nice to see someone else capable of getting girls to hang all over them. I actually saw a Proto Man this year. No scarf though, just the helmet and buster so I was like "Pff, we all know the scarf makes the man."
Omni, I will put it this way: My ability with Japanese is to the point where if I was dumped in Japan, I could ask for directions, order food, make introductions, ask for the bathroom and that's about it. So I could survive, just not make small talk. Which I'm not much of a talker anyway. I've always wanted to go to a writing convention. It wasn't until I went on an RP hiatus that I really worked on developing skills as an actual writer.
Vince, cons are pretty fun. Denver Comic Con is the love of my life, this anime convention is kind of just...training ground. I go and try out new jokes and material and work on the whole Deadpool personality. DCC is where I strut my shit like a fabulous peacock and that's the con I spend 8 or 9 months out of the year in the gym for so I can look the part perfectly.
Harry, nice! Cons are fun. I enjoy putting all the stuff together, especially when you can naturally pass as a character.
Proto, it's nice to see someone else capable of getting girls to hang all over them. I actually saw a Proto Man this year. No scarf though, just the helmet and buster so I was like "Pff, we all know the scarf makes the man."
Omni, I will put it this way: My ability with Japanese is to the point where if I was dumped in Japan, I could ask for directions, order food, make introductions, ask for the bathroom and that's about it. So I could survive, just not make small talk. Which I'm not much of a talker anyway. I've always wanted to go to a writing convention. It wasn't until I went on an RP hiatus that I really worked on developing skills as an actual writer.
Vince, cons are pretty fun. Denver Comic Con is the love of my life, this anime convention is kind of just...training ground. I go and try out new jokes and material and work on the whole Deadpool personality. DCC is where I strut my shit like a fabulous peacock and that's the con I spend 8 or 9 months out of the year in the gym for so I can look the part perfectly.
Harry, nice! Cons are fun. I enjoy putting all the stuff together, especially when you can naturally pass as a character.
![[Image: 2zh1op1.jpg]](http://i58.tinypic.com/2zh1op1.jpg)
The sound of metal, I want to be you. I should learn to be a man...like you.

