The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking For Group (lol!)
#33
Lol I am jsut going to follow the rules of how it has always beeen... I posted a Small RP...Initially it was..739 words... but I get screwed up with typing and It Starmed... and I cant think to save on wordpad to save my life.

And Really lost track of time...

But theres something for you ot go off of... Winning or losing doesnt mean much to me =P

I get character development...
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)