09-15-2014, 10:38 PM
"Hmm.....My name is Naz'ruk, the immortal. I am troll by birth, warrior of the order of Nothel by training, immortal by fate." The tall troll says. He looks the human over, with a slight sneer. Its glasses reminds him of sniper, the only man to ever elude his wrath. The only man to ever truly kill him, if it hadn't been for Dazzle.
"That is a strange rifle you have....but it seems pretty small....." Naz remarks, somewhat as an insult to the gun user. "But anyways, it seems we both have been dumped into a strange land, with strange things...if we stuck together, and tried to not kill one another, we would survive much more easily...." The troll suggests. "Besides, until I can find some form of doctor, I won't be able to do to much...my skin is about to fall off like a snakes...." He adds, and by now he has lost a lot of blood....a lot.....
"That is a strange rifle you have....but it seems pretty small....." Naz remarks, somewhat as an insult to the gun user. "But anyways, it seems we both have been dumped into a strange land, with strange things...if we stuck together, and tried to not kill one another, we would survive much more easily...." The troll suggests. "Besides, until I can find some form of doctor, I won't be able to do to much...my skin is about to fall off like a snakes...." He adds, and by now he has lost a lot of blood....a lot.....

