09-15-2014, 08:51 PM
Colour both Ornstein and Kuzan thoroughly confused by what they'd just seen. Ultimately, the knight paid the retreating black figure little mind save for a few more seconds of bemused staring before he returned his attention to the conversation at hand.
"Do you know about... uh... summoning with that... that.... Omni... Omniul... Omnilium?" Onto another strange subject. What did he mean, summoning? What sort of things was this Omnilium substance capable of? Omni had, however cryptically, spoken highly of its potential for... whatever use there was for it.
"I'm afraid I don't follow," Ornstein admitted. "Omni did mention something about it making my desires possible, but I couldn't begin to guess how. Do you know what can be done with this Omnilium?"
"Do you know about... uh... summoning with that... that.... Omni... Omniul... Omnilium?" Onto another strange subject. What did he mean, summoning? What sort of things was this Omnilium substance capable of? Omni had, however cryptically, spoken highly of its potential for... whatever use there was for it.
"I'm afraid I don't follow," Ornstein admitted. "Omni did mention something about it making my desires possible, but I couldn't begin to guess how. Do you know what can be done with this Omnilium?"

