The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
THe NewHorsemen[Dark Link, ShangTsung, Gouki, Frost]
#4
I'm interested in this. However, like Dark Link said, the creation of this group requires a bunch of IC criteria to be fulfilled first. Namely, a reason for us to work together in the first place! As I told you, Gouki is more of a loner than a group person so much IC interaction and reasoning is going to be required in order for this alliance to make sense. It's not impossible, but I want the character development to be spot on.
[Image: akumagouki-symbol.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)