09-14-2014, 04:28 PM
Zelda is definitely a proactive type....I'm just not so sure she's necessarily a proactive military type. Don't get me wrong, she's a perfectly capable warrior in her own right. But more often than not, she usually attempted to achieve her goals through more subtle means, letting others (like Link) do most of the direct fighting. So while I could see her taking the guise of Tetra when she needs to achieve something specific, I'm not sure she's the type to primarily be leading raids against Empire outposts.
The more I think about it, the more I'm in favour with Ganon's original idea of her being in Tangled Green. Not just due to the elf-like appearance of Hylians, but also due to her wisdom and proficiency with magic. Like I said before, I think she would be great as Tyrande's chancellor/adviser/spymaster. Also, I completely agree with Omni's idea of her having the memories of all her incarnations; it fits both her own nature and that of the setting.
The more I think about it, the more I'm in favour with Ganon's original idea of her being in Tangled Green. Not just due to the elf-like appearance of Hylians, but also due to her wisdom and proficiency with magic. Like I said before, I think she would be great as Tyrande's chancellor/adviser/spymaster. Also, I completely agree with Omni's idea of her having the memories of all her incarnations; it fits both her own nature and that of the setting.

![[Image: LsiSHXa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LsiSHXa.png)