09-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Jak's eyes suddenly turned and eyed the leader and other Stormtroopers holding a gun at both of them. Boy doesn't this bring up good memories for Jak.. He didn't care for guns being pointed in his direction, it sometimes meant a threat to him... and Daxter.
Daxter looked at Jak, who tensed up at the fact that guns were pointed at him. "Hey! HEY! Don't threaten us!"
Jak looked at Daxter and eyed him "I got this, Dax..."
Jak tried to be cautious as he was placing his hand near his weapons in case the weird stormtroopers fired on him and Dax.
As soon as Jak became less threatened, Daxter jumped at the fact the fountain changed every so often. "That...was Odd!"
Jak eyed the stormtrooper and frowned "I'll decide when I move along... I just don't go with the flow... " The dark figure in front of him kept him interested but being tangled up in somebody else's mess wasn't exactly what he wanted to do at the time.
Daxter sighed "Listen, Me and Jak aren't in the mood, all we want to do is see this other long-eared fellow...
Jak nodded as Daxter spoke, as he placed his weapon away as soon as the woman in front of these stormtroopers told everyone to place their weapons away.
Jak was curious to say the least, but if anybody would threaten him or daxter, he wouldn't hesitate on using his dark form. Things would get messy really fast then.
Daxter looked at Jak, who tensed up at the fact that guns were pointed at him. "Hey! HEY! Don't threaten us!"
Jak looked at Daxter and eyed him "I got this, Dax..."
Jak tried to be cautious as he was placing his hand near his weapons in case the weird stormtroopers fired on him and Dax.
As soon as Jak became less threatened, Daxter jumped at the fact the fountain changed every so often. "That...was Odd!"
Jak eyed the stormtrooper and frowned "I'll decide when I move along... I just don't go with the flow... " The dark figure in front of him kept him interested but being tangled up in somebody else's mess wasn't exactly what he wanted to do at the time.
Daxter sighed "Listen, Me and Jak aren't in the mood, all we want to do is see this other long-eared fellow...
Jak nodded as Daxter spoke, as he placed his weapon away as soon as the woman in front of these stormtroopers told everyone to place their weapons away.
Jak was curious to say the least, but if anybody would threaten him or daxter, he wouldn't hesitate on using his dark form. Things would get messy really fast then.
![[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]](https://i.imgur.com/oNAS6Nu.png)
Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)
(Thanks Ezzy!)

