09-14-2014, 02:49 AM
Ganondorf Wrote:Anything else you think we should include? Should she be trying to influence events now that Link and Ganon are here? Would she try to find Link and coerce him into fighting Ganon? Would she be warning Camelot and the Green about Ganon?
I think hiding the Tangled Green is the better option, mostly for the points Dark Link said. I'd imagine Zelda would be coming up with a plan, but that's assuming she knows that Ganondorf is here as well. Since she doesn't technically exist yet, neither of us have encountered her. Still she may be being careful by hiding out, but unless she heard about the Rathalos and the crew that dispatched them, she likely believes shes the only Hylian here.
Perhaps her Triforce of Wisdom helps her search for us, though? My Link hasn't got the Triforce of Courage yet (is the end goal of my story arc, though) so maybe she can't sense me? Or maybe Wisdom gives her sight to search for anything. I don't know.
![[Image: illidansig2.jpg]](http://www.cytokineindustries.com/chevereto/images/2017/07/07/illidansig2.jpg)
