09-13-2014, 11:23 PM
I'm quite glad you brought up the idea, Ganon. I have been thinking of asking at some point whether or not Zelda could be included in the Omniverse as an NPC, since her presence would certainly offer great storyline opportunities for all three of us.
You guys pretty much mentioned the ideas I would have had. She would either seek refuge in Camelot (I have no doubt Aragorn would accept her into her court....heck, maybe even as a heiress to the throne unless Aragorn has any kids right now) or she would lay low among the elves. Whatever you decide, I'm cool with it. Actually, from an OOC perspective, Tangled Green might be a better option just for the sake of encouraging activity in places other than Camelot and Coruscant and having more NPCs stationed there.
As for the rest.....well, for starters, even if she doesn't use a full blown disguise, I imagine she will at least change her name and slightly change her appearance. After all, living in a secluded area doesn't in itself guarantee her safety. As for what she would be doing....well, Zelda tends to be a very pro-active person. So even while lying low, I imagine she would still establish some sort of spy network and keep tabs on the activities and movements of both Ganondorf and Link (since Dark Link only really came to existence as he is now within the Omniverse, Zelda currently probably has no idea he even exists.....which might lead to funny situations where Zelda receives conflicting information regarding Link).
Heck, "lying low" doesn't necessarily translate to her being an ordinary citizen; she's likely to fulfill some sort of important role that doesn't put her in the limelight but still gives her access to some important resources and connections, such as serving as Tyrande's chancellor or spymaster. And if she ever does need a disguise, whether to avoid recognition or gain information from less reputable sources, she could pretend to be the pirate girl Tetra.
You guys pretty much mentioned the ideas I would have had. She would either seek refuge in Camelot (I have no doubt Aragorn would accept her into her court....heck, maybe even as a heiress to the throne unless Aragorn has any kids right now) or she would lay low among the elves. Whatever you decide, I'm cool with it. Actually, from an OOC perspective, Tangled Green might be a better option just for the sake of encouraging activity in places other than Camelot and Coruscant and having more NPCs stationed there.
As for the rest.....well, for starters, even if she doesn't use a full blown disguise, I imagine she will at least change her name and slightly change her appearance. After all, living in a secluded area doesn't in itself guarantee her safety. As for what she would be doing....well, Zelda tends to be a very pro-active person. So even while lying low, I imagine she would still establish some sort of spy network and keep tabs on the activities and movements of both Ganondorf and Link (since Dark Link only really came to existence as he is now within the Omniverse, Zelda currently probably has no idea he even exists.....which might lead to funny situations where Zelda receives conflicting information regarding Link).
Heck, "lying low" doesn't necessarily translate to her being an ordinary citizen; she's likely to fulfill some sort of important role that doesn't put her in the limelight but still gives her access to some important resources and connections, such as serving as Tyrande's chancellor or spymaster. And if she ever does need a disguise, whether to avoid recognition or gain information from less reputable sources, she could pretend to be the pirate girl Tetra.

![[Image: LsiSHXa.png]](http://i.imgur.com/LsiSHXa.png)