09-13-2014, 06:48 PM
"I'm not sure how much help I can be...I just got here myself." That was decidedly not what Ornstein had hoped to hear. It appeared he wouldn't be told much of use by this bespectacled fellow, but any information at all was better than none.
"But... I can tell you that this place... is called the Nexus." Prompted by the wave of the man's hand, Ornstein took another look around, compelled to behold the place again now that it had a name. Already, it felt less inscrutable. "But... you're new here, I take it?"
"That's correct," he answered, and turned back to his companion. "I just arrived, after... well, after dying back home." It sounded even stranger when he said it out loud. "I'm still not quite sure whether I'm dreaming... Ah, where is my decorum?" He turned back to the man and leaned forward into a bow of greeting. "I am Ornstein, of the land of Lordran. Might I ask your name, sir?"
"But... I can tell you that this place... is called the Nexus." Prompted by the wave of the man's hand, Ornstein took another look around, compelled to behold the place again now that it had a name. Already, it felt less inscrutable. "But... you're new here, I take it?"
"That's correct," he answered, and turned back to his companion. "I just arrived, after... well, after dying back home." It sounded even stranger when he said it out loud. "I'm still not quite sure whether I'm dreaming... Ah, where is my decorum?" He turned back to the man and leaned forward into a bow of greeting. "I am Ornstein, of the land of Lordran. Might I ask your name, sir?"

