09-13-2014, 03:58 AM
So the Max words we can use is 800?
And well.. I just read your tihng and mingled it together to make it work... you said it was open to anyone =P But Sure...
Sadly I do have writing advantage... But at the moment... I think m Roster is up to date.... I tIf I do use Summoning it is My choice so that is not unfair to you...
I will Probably look into purchasing a move involving Retane's nails being sharp weapons.... other then that for the moment, that is it.
And well.. I just read your tihng and mingled it together to make it work... you said it was open to anyone =P But Sure...
Sadly I do have writing advantage... But at the moment... I think m Roster is up to date.... I tIf I do use Summoning it is My choice so that is not unfair to you...
I will Probably look into purchasing a move involving Retane's nails being sharp weapons.... other then that for the moment, that is it.
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

