09-13-2014, 12:31 AM
"I didn't see anyone here. You walked out to meet me. Anyway, I'm just passing through."
Retane didn't move much but turned himself almost as if opening himself to be a target. The staff focused on his chest, where his arms were folded. The Namek wondered if it would hurt and if he wasould be fast enough to get out of the way. He knew though, that there was really nly one way to find out.
"I don't have time to play games, Sluglord. Are you going to let me get past or do I have to break out the salt?" The vagabond seemed content on passing through.
Still, Retane could see how anxious he was and quick to put up his defenses. He was unsure about the sluglord and salt comments but didn't allow his confusion to linger to much. The Green warrior dropped his arms and moved out of his way, "Namek."
The vagabond started to lower his staff as the green warrior moved out the way, 'What?"
" I am a Namek", Retane spoke with pride. "Not a Sluglord."
The human seemed to pause for a moment as he ook a few steps passed and shrugged, "What do you want me to say?"
Retane, paused for a moment thinking. "A trade..."
The vagabond stopped for a moment, "Whats that?"
"A name for a name. And maybe you could tell me where I am at?" Retane tried to contain himself though his voice faltered for a moment.
"You first?" The human offered after a few moments.
"Retane."
"Retane the Namek, huh?" The human cocked his head for a moment then nodded. "Harry."
The Namek looked on as the man started walking again, and he made sure to remember the name and face.
"You are in a Universe created by a god named Omni. Didn't he speak to you when you got here?"
Retane thought hard for a few moments, "No... I don' think so..."
Harry paused for a moment and shook his head, "I Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..." ANd he was onward.
Retane didn't move much but turned himself almost as if opening himself to be a target. The staff focused on his chest, where his arms were folded. The Namek wondered if it would hurt and if he wasould be fast enough to get out of the way. He knew though, that there was really nly one way to find out.
"I don't have time to play games, Sluglord. Are you going to let me get past or do I have to break out the salt?" The vagabond seemed content on passing through.
Still, Retane could see how anxious he was and quick to put up his defenses. He was unsure about the sluglord and salt comments but didn't allow his confusion to linger to much. The Green warrior dropped his arms and moved out of his way, "Namek."
The vagabond started to lower his staff as the green warrior moved out the way, 'What?"
" I am a Namek", Retane spoke with pride. "Not a Sluglord."
The human seemed to pause for a moment as he ook a few steps passed and shrugged, "What do you want me to say?"
Retane, paused for a moment thinking. "A trade..."
The vagabond stopped for a moment, "Whats that?"
"A name for a name. And maybe you could tell me where I am at?" Retane tried to contain himself though his voice faltered for a moment.
"You first?" The human offered after a few moments.
"Retane."
"Retane the Namek, huh?" The human cocked his head for a moment then nodded. "Harry."
The Namek looked on as the man started walking again, and he made sure to remember the name and face.
"You are in a Universe created by a god named Omni. Didn't he speak to you when you got here?"
Retane thought hard for a few moments, "No... I don' think so..."
Harry paused for a moment and shook his head, "I Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing..." ANd he was onward.
![[Image: hchh.png]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/Enroshia/hchh.png)
I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

