The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended reading
#5
It's unfortunate that they vanished because Whirda and Nyx's thread was great. Hopefully we will be tying up the threads of that storyline soon with Proto Man (whose stories are also definitely great stuff).

There's still a lot I haven't read but I'll say Link's stuff has me constantly wanting a new update (I'm intrigued with his take on the hero of time). Magus's search for Omni was fascinating but again ... he's dropped off. Everything by Ganondorf and co, though obviously I have a vested interest there.

I actually thought Rage of the Rathalos was a bit of a clusterfuck, though that may be because I mostly remember the moderating aspect which was a nightmare. Mostly it was just an excuse to kill a dragon.

What I want to see is people attempt the new artefact quests. There's some great fodder there.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)