The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Recommended reading
#1
Even though I enjoy reading (though it is a hobby I've sadly neglected far too much in recent years), I never had much of a habit of reading the writings of my fellow writers on PbP RPG sites. Even back on Chubbs, it was quite rare for me to read anything that didn't directly or indirectly involve my characters. In retrospect, that wasn't a good thing, since I have no doubt I missed out on a lot of good stuff by doing so. But that's beside the point.

The Omniverse is now a year old and, by this time, I'm sure there are a couple of stories that have stood out from the rest. Since I wish to be more active and involved this time around, I am interested in reading some of the works fellow members have created. For this reason, I would like to ask for your recommendations. In your opinion, what are some of the best Omniverse stories that have been written so far?
[Image: LsiSHXa.png]
"To confront a person with his shadow is to show him his own light. "
- Carl Gustav Jung

Ezrihel Wrote:I'm so glad DL linked it


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)