09-10-2014, 04:42 PM
The being that stepped out to meet him was clearly not human. That wasn't exactly abnormal for Harry, though he hadn't seen anything quite like this before. It looked more like a humanoid slug than any sort of fae or demon he'd encountered. The being stood a little taller than Harry (a rare occurence), with two antennae, pointed ears, and solid green skin. A wereslug? Come on, Dresden. That's a stupid idea. Still, that left the question; "Who are you?"
The alien gave some sort of cryptic half-answer in response that basically amounted to "I was here first so you tell me." That drew a sigh from Harry. Maybe it was some sort of faerie. He kept the blasting rod trained on the slugman, aiming for center mass. "I didn't see anyone here. You walked out to meet me. Anyway, I'm just passing through." The being was, to Harry's dismay, between himself and the gate to Coruscant, the small dot on the horizon only standing out because of the permanent structure erected around it. "I don't have time to play games, Sluglord. Are you going to let me get past or do I have to break out the salt?"
The alien gave some sort of cryptic half-answer in response that basically amounted to "I was here first so you tell me." That drew a sigh from Harry. Maybe it was some sort of faerie. He kept the blasting rod trained on the slugman, aiming for center mass. "I didn't see anyone here. You walked out to meet me. Anyway, I'm just passing through." The being was, to Harry's dismay, between himself and the gate to Coruscant, the small dot on the horizon only standing out because of the permanent structure erected around it. "I don't have time to play games, Sluglord. Are you going to let me get past or do I have to break out the salt?"
![[Image: u17lb3R.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/u17lb3R.gif)


