09-07-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm more of a good character concept guy, but I have trouble following through. Ganondorf is probably my longest running character ever. However, when it comes to second characters, the above suggestions are all good. Just make sure the concept is interesting enough to you for you to keep.
What I ended up doing was taking a second character who is completely the opposite of my primary. After all, if your characters are pretty much the same guy, why take another? So, that's my suggestion: Pick something that you can go to when you're burnt out on Harry.
What I ended up doing was taking a second character who is completely the opposite of my primary. After all, if your characters are pretty much the same guy, why take another? So, that's my suggestion: Pick something that you can go to when you're burnt out on Harry.
