The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1636 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.3.35 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1636 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 912 buildtree




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Dragon Ball Ascension
#10
Proto Man Wrote:
Sarah Kerrigan Wrote:For some perspective 8 years ago I still liked playing with dolls, action figures. And I still thought my older siblings were the coolest people ever. I also was barely allowed on the internet then. Time is funny. Anyways, enjoyable read~

I'd be more offended if my 20-year-old girlfriend didn't frequently say stuff like this whenever I talk about "I did this X years ago" or "I was X when that happened!"

And Deathstroke, you should write that. And post it in this forum. I think we'd all enjoy it.

Write what? As Aero?
For me,

I've actually contemplated bringing Aero here. So far my secondary character choice is between Aero and Deadpool
[float=right]

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th


PVP Combat Record
(One-on-One)
3W - 0L - 0D
(TAG-TEAM)
1W - 1L - 0D
[/float]
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)